I’ll be teaching printmaking at the South East School of Art in East Grinstead, West Sussex, starting on 16 February 2011.
- Create original fine art prints using traditional and modern printmaking techniques.
- Learn methods that are easy and safe to reproduce at home, without the need for expensive equipment.
- Explore relief techniques such as card prints, linocuts, and woodcuts.
- Find out about preparing and cutting blocks; inking and printing; editioning.
- Experiment with single block, multiple block, and reduction blocks.
- Improve your knowledge of colour theory, composition, and narrative.
- Be inspired by historical and contemporary techniques and printmakers.
- Take part in both individual and group projects.
For more information, see www.southeastschoolofart.co.uk.